Hello World!

 Hello! My name is Brenden McLemore, and I'm a business student at LBCC. I was born and raised in Corvallis, and I've always had a passion for my major. I'm always taking note of how companies appeal to me and I find the subject of marketing quite fascinating. It's the main area of business im the most interested in, and my mother also majored in marketing. I've found the strategies companies use to grab ones attention very interesting, because overtime theyve got a lot crazier and over the top. I enjoy collecting vinyl records and playing Counter Strike the most in my free time, although I also like to go golfing with my parents. I also went to hawaii last summer, and it may be one of my favorite places out there!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How a top gaming company approaches a sequel

A Las Vegas wedding... served with mustard?